Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

Wedding Guestbook: Amirah & Baihaqi

Assalamualaikum & Hello everyone, 

This is actually my 1st try on wedding guestbook. Thanks a bunch for my dearie friend, Amirah for her support & trust, she actually took a risk when she requested me a wedding guestbook, something that I'm not familiar with. 

 

This is a great chance for me to experiment more & I challenge myself to do the best I could to satisfy her, a close friend & a customer too. They're getting married tomorrow & I hope everything goes well. 


 

By the way, I'm using crepe paper for the book cover and 110gsm paper for its body. Crepe paper is easy to handle and it looks best for its crepe-look, like bark of tree (^,~) The book is bound with Japanese binding style, using plain white cotton thread. You may learn on how to Japanese binding here. And for the quilled roses,  I learned how to fold paper roses by watching this video.



"The red rose whispers of passion, and the white rose breathes of love; O, the red rose is a falcon, and the white rose is a dove; but I send you a cream-white rose bud, With a flush on its petal tips; for the love that is purest and sweetest, has a kiss of desire on its lips."

That's all for now, happy Friday everyone!

Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous flowers, absolutely beautiful quilling skills

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, thank you so much for dropping by, & for the compliment too :)

      Delete
  2. Hi, do you also sell the book? Am looking for a guest book for my wedding.
    Appreciate if you can provide me with a quotation (likim.ganATgmail.com)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete