Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Handbound Books: I'm getting used to it!

Assalamualaikum & Hello everyone,
 

Another post for handbound books. Still coptic binding but I'm using 2 colors of thread this time and I'm happy with the results (^,~)


The owner of these books prefers 12 signatures (presented by lines of colors) for 12 chapters and 8 signatures for 8 chapters of subjects she learns at school. Smart way to memorize notes, I think.



There's a lot of  paper choices for the book covers but recycle wrappers are most popular for its natural look. I even fall for them 10 times a day. Huh.



"Pastel colors are best for notebook. It helps you find your mood while writing notes,
and make you smile too just when you read it back"
~ craftyanathirah ~


“Make it a rule never to give a child a book you would not read yourself"
~ George Bernard Shaw ~


That's all for now, I'll be back with more entries soon.
Have a blissful day. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment