Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

Craft Buttons at PROMO price!

Assalamualaikum & Hello everyone,

I kept this post as draft for 2 weeks. Oh, I'm so sorry. I forgot to post about this sooner.
Anyway, check this out. Really interesting!

Colourful craft buttons are now available at PROMO prices!

Flower Buttons 11mm, assorted colours
RM3.50 for 25 pieces

Love Buttons 11mm, assorted colours
RM3.50 for 25 pieces

Round Buttons 20mm, assorted colours
RM3.00 for 12 pieces

Round Buttons 16mm, assorted colours
RM2.00 for 12 pieces

Round Buttons 11mm, assorted colours
RM1.80 for 12 pieces 

Round Buttons 9mm, 2 tones assorted colours
RM0.80 per 12 pieces

These are stocks that available in my stores, at least for now. I'm still waiting for more buttons to be added here. You should be hurry because craft buttons get 'sold out' really quick. I will try my best to restock 'out of stock' items as soon as possible. So, don't wait. Grab them today!

(^,~)

No comments:

Post a Comment