Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Midnight Quilling

Assalamualaikum & Hello everyone,

It has been a long time since my last post. Oh, how I miss writing here again. I was really busy packing up quilling strips for orders and restocking 'out of stock' items, yet have no time to update the blog. But that shouldn't be excuse right? I'm fighting for what I love doing! fighting with laziness in ME...hehe

I quilled some pinky flowers last night and I decided to make 'a love story' card...just for fun. I miss quilled flowers and YES! I'm in 'love' mood anyway. So, check pictures below and write me your opinion.




I'm feeling comfortable on quilling basic shapes for my cards and I'm still learning to handle my fingers to do other quilling techniques (^,~)





I just love the combination of green and pink. I hope you love it too.
Thank you for your views and enjoy your stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment