Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Simply Handmade Frames

Assalamualaikum w.b.t and Happy Weekend,

I'm sharing my FAVORITE handmade frames, that I officially launched by end of 2013 (^__^) Oh, I'm so sorry for not posting this earlier, hate to be so behind schedule of everything. By the way, craftyanathirah is now on instagram, kindly follow for more friendly updates, yeay!



Handmade frames are great for HOME decors as well as special GIFTS to your loved one. SIMPLE, NICE, yet ADORABLE. Similar to regular picture frames, handmade frames are created to be functional, same way too. Photos are inserted from back and can be changed any time you want.

LANDSCAPE VIEW


So far, I chose WHITE as their background color, as it looks clean, fresh and pure. There's always good reason to experiment with other colors too. I'm using mounting board as the frame basic, before covering it up with white craft paper. Any white paper would be suitable I think.


"Art consists of limitation. 
he most beautiful part of every picture is the frame"
~ Gilbert K. Chesterton ~


"We are not permitted to choose the frame of our destiny.
But what we put into it is ours"
~ Dag Hammarskjold ~

PORTRAIT VIEW


“Women think of all colors except the absence of color.
I have said that black has it all. White too.
Their beauty is absolute. It is the perfect harmony.”
~ Coco Chanel ~


"Cinema is a matter of what's in the frame and what's out"
~ Martin Scorsese ~


I think Malaysian quilling flowers looks best from this side of view (o__o)



Feeling GREAT after completing all frames, even there were so much imperfections thru the process. Sure, there were lessons & mistakes that taught us BEST. I'm working on PLAIN HANDMADE FRAME so that you can 'DIY' - DECORATE IT YOURSELF. I can't wait to update soon, busy days awaiting.

Thank you all and have a blissful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment