Pages

Sunday, March 30, 2014

POLKA Dots Are Back!

Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and Happy Sunday,


These beautiful dots are back (^_^) If you could remember my older post entitled 'It's Round, It's Real, It's Polka Dot', showing beautiful dots on a book, with colorful pages and colorful binding thread, you may recognize this too.


I just love these beautiful, fancy and friendly colors of dots! I'll never get bored (o_o)


I'm using lemon and lime colored thread this time and I think the colors of the thread are really popping up with the white pages, and the dots are looking more festive in bigger size book.


It's a A4 size handbound book with 200 white pages (^__^)


"I don't think there is ever a wrong time for a polka dot."
~ Marc Jacobs ~


I think that's all for now.
Thank you and have a blissful stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment