Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Handbound Books: With lots of LOVE!

Assalamualaikum & a very good day,

First picture represents my favorite picture (^,~) I'm adding this one to the Brown Series Collection, simply adorable with these pretty and classic LOVE patterns. When you ask me for a love theme handbound book, I'll certainly recommend this for you. It's PERFECT as a personal diary and also a special gift for someone you love.


"Pastel colors are best for notebook. It helps you find your mood while writing notes,
and make you smile too just when you read it back"
~ craftyanathirah ~


“You don't love someone because they're perfect,
you love them in spite of the fact that they're not” 
~ Jodi Picoult ~


“Pink is a beautiful color, because it is one of the colors that
the sun makes at twilight and in the dawns.” 
~ C. JoyBell C. ~


I think that's all for now. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Thank you all and Have a blissful days ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment