Pages

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Everything MINI is adorable

Assalamualaikum w.b.t and happy weekend,


It has been a long time since I create a small, mini, tiny, cute card like this. It was a sudden idea that came up for reason. As far as I remember, I made this special cards, only when I need something to attach to a wedding present or toppers for paper bags. Of course not a regular greeting card that can be found at stores. It is actually important to me (perhaps more to habit I guess) to mark something with handmade crafts, showing its value. It may look easy and simple to you, but it is more than that, certainly.

"You've got to think about big things while you're doing small things,
so that all the small things go in the right direction"
~ Alvin Toffler ~


"If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way"
~ Napoleon Hill ~


"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together"
~ Vincent Van Gogh ~

I really hope all of you enjoy this entry, see you in next post.
Have a blissful day, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment