Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

My lemon chocolate - themed Aidilfitri card

Assalamualaikum & Hello everyone,

It's a happy day! Orders and orders just came up on my facebook page. I'm getting comfortable and doing my best to complete all orders up before Syawal. Besides the Eid cards, I also accept orders for wedding wishes cards and birthday cards as well (^,~) Of course you can make special request of your desired design and colours.

Here is my lemon chocolate - themed Aidilfitri card. I named it so, because I can't stop thinking of lemon chocolate cake while assembling all parts on the card. Huh, a good reason, don't you think so? By the way, check these out.

I just love the tiny shiny beads at the center of flowers. 

Oh ya, for the sentiments, I used white embossing powder with watermark stamp pad from VersaMark and heat it with a toaster, since I don't have a heat embossing gun yet. I'm planning on purchasing one soon :)


Another simple card with simple colours combination.

So that's all for now, I hope you like it and please do not hesitate to write me your views and comments. Have an amazing day and thank you very much your support. See you soon.

2 comments: