Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2012

It's a wedding fever!

Assalamualaikum and Selamat Hari Raya everyone!


It's 7 Syawal 1433H and everyone is excited about celebrating Eid Al-Fitr. People wear new clothes, enjoy favourite foods and cookies, visit relatives and friends, enjoy fire crackers and also enjoy their duit raya (some money given by elders to children as reward of fasting for a month).

In celebrating hari raya, there are also couples who take this opportunity to hold a wedding ceremony. It’s like an add-on celebration to hari raya and all relatives and friends take part to tone up their feast. Everything is prepared together and happiness blossoms in faces of brides and grooms.

It's your Wedding Day,
So perfect and fine,
With all your friends around you,
To have a good time,
And we wish you much happiness,
Starting your lives as one,
Always give love to each other,
With lots of laughter and fun.
Congratulations!

This is also a great chance for me when my friends do make orders of quilling cards with wedding wishes. I'm very glad that my cards are finally accepted and I pray that my business on handmade cards will grow faster than I thought (",)



I feel lucky enough when I find the purple floral pattern paper to match with the purple-pink flower, perfect to make the card look more natural, special designed for my friend, Azilah, as she wished to surprise her friends with pink-purple and lemon rose themed card. 



   
Lemon rose - themed card. This is my latest design for wedding wishes card. I just love the stripy background of the card. This is actually my first try on husking flowers and leaves. Special made for raja sehari (bride of the day).

So that's all for now, don't forget to visit me at my facebook page and my online stores for more info and fun craft products.

Happy Eid Al-Fitr and have a nice day!


No comments:

Post a Comment