Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

Happy Birthday!

Assalamualaikum & Hello Everyone...

It's really exciting that I've finished making a birthday card for someone today. Actually, it's a request from my sweet hubby for his best friend. It's really tiring to figure out what kind of card that he might love. I'm using my favourite colour as theme colour for this card. Here is the result.




I made 3 fringed flowers, using paper shredder, since I'm too lazy to cut them manually. But if you have a fringer, let the fringer do the hard work for you. HEHE. I'm using recycle kraft paper and self-cling rubber stamp that I found at MPH Bookstore, KB Mall, Kelantan last week, along with patterned paper of my collection and some embellishment on top of it. I really hope that he will like it!


What a lovely rubber stamp set! I can't find more designs of this set but it's okay, this is good enough for me. Can't wait to try them all.

Thank you
(^,~)

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Pooja! Your comment means a lot to me! Appreciate it much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your recycling and so clean and neat the quilling is!
    Cheers from Bangalore, India
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sonia, thank you so much for your comment. Recycling used materials is really fun & we can save money too :) Thanks again ya!

      Delete
  3. Salam n hi :) Thanks for dropping by dekat my blog ;) Semoga bermanfaat la tutorial tu yea hehee..

    ReplyDelete