Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Wedding Guestbook: Nadirah & Hafifi

Assalamualaikum w.b.t and Hello all,
      
Congratulations to all newly weds. May happiness be with you all till JANNAH, InsyaALLAH.


This is one of my favorite wedding guestbook that I made on April (-_-)
Yeah, you're right! I shouldn't keep all these pictures in my folder and silence. My bad.
Anyway, let's enjoy the pictures!


I think turquoise are really popular and trending nowadays. Turquoise papers, flowers, fabrics, ribbons, threads, zippers, buttons and even pearls are no longer hard to find. There's bunch of everything turquoise in store! I personally love how it looks with the purple ribbon bound through the book. 

“I’ll write the word blue in green and when I ask you what color it is,
the proper response is turquoise” 
~ Jarod Kintz ~


“Love is a peaceful feeling, like a flower hugging a butterfly.
” 
~ Jarod Kintz ~

 

I use my favorite paper roses in cream for the book. I really need something bright and wide to be the stars of the book, so the medium size roses would be a big help. Plus, I also add a black paper butterfly on top of the roses, and a bug on top of the love-shaped tags.



"When a man marries, he has fulfilled half of the religion,
so let him fear ALLAH regarding the remaining half."
and
"When a husband and wife look at each other with love, ALLAH look at them with mercy"
~ Prophet Muhammad S.A.W ~



"You are no longer a couple, you are the one, you share one life and don’t divide it no longer in two.
You don’t use the word “I” anymore, there’s only “We”.
You belong to him and have no doubts that he belongs to you. So two become one"


"When life is sweet, 
say thank you and celebrate,
and when life is bitter,
say thank you and grow"



Japanese stab binding.


First page of inside pages, with names of bride and groom and and their wedding date.


Second page of inside pages, with names of bride and groom and friendly welcome note.


Next pages and on.


Last but not least,
my name was there too, at the back cover ^_^


Thank you all for your kind and support.
Have a blissful marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment