Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

Quilling Papers: January '13 release - Sweet Packs!

Assalamualaikum & Hello dearies,

I almost forget to post updates on quilling papers, and it has been 3 months since my latest quilling paper packs have been released. I'm very sorry for a very late post but thanks to all of you, sweet packs are my HOT selling items so far (^,~) thank you. 


There are 11 packs in a collection and all of them contains 10 colours x 10 strips = 100 strips per pack.
My SWEET packs are available ONLY in 80gsm paper and yes, they are sold in 2 different sizes.

My price:
80gsm, 3.5mm x 297 mm = RM 4.00/pack
80gsm, 5mm x 297mm = RM 5.00/pack

DEW PACK
STORMY PACK
GUAVA PACK
PASSION PACK
YUMMY PACK
PEPPERS PACK
BUTTERFLY PACK
DAISIES PACK
PASTEL PACK
MELON PACK
BERRIES PACK
Each packs contains 10 different colours, so it's perfect for quilling beginners who always want to experiment with new colours. I really hope that my SWEET packs will put a smile on your face today.

Happy crafting everyone & have a blissful day!
Thank you (^,~)







4 comments:

  1. i want this quilliing strips. where i can get it please tell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi megha, please go to my online stores:
      www.blissfulkidsandcrafts.com or http://craftyanathirah.lot.my

      LIKE my fb page for more updates ya!

      Delete
  2. Can i know if the strios is an acid free and lignen free?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Damia Sofian, I'm not so sure about that...all quilling papers are ordinary 80gsm papers ^_^

      Delete