Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

My Handmade Stamp Press!

Assalamualaikum and Hello everyone...

It's a rainy day and during this kind of cold weather, I think it's best to rest at home and sleep..hohoho. Besides of all the craft works, I always find some times to search craft gadgets and tools of my wishlist, affordable one! Heh, I hope I can buy them all but you know, craft tools are way too expensive and YES, I won't waste my money simply on them.
I long for a stamp press for years before I finally find a way to create it myself. When my daughter broke one of my favourite photo frame one day, I was so mad. But now I thank her most when I finally got an idea on how to use the piece of glass that can be saved from the broken frame.

All you need are a piece of glass (any shape, size and thickness), decorative tape to seal the edges of the glass, strong glue and soft sponge.

A little tips, before you start to glue the sponge onto the glass, it's best to ensure that the surface of the glass is clean. You can glue either 6 or 4 pieces of sponge at the back of the glass, suit to your comfort.
Tada! This is my little handmade stamp press. I tried mine with clear stamps and YES! It works! Hooray! Don't forget to try yours and tell me how it is!

Thank you and have a blissful day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, of course this post is genuinely fastidious and I have learned lot of things from it about blogging. thanks.
    custom made wedding stamp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for dropping by & also for the supportive words ^_^

      Delete