Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Oh my paper shredder!

Assalamualaikum & Hello everyone,

I'm sorry for being in silence since my last post on RAYA cards. It's been a busy week and I'm in trouble when my ONLY functioned paper shredder has broken. It was my only machine that shreds  3mm strips and now it's broken. I bought same paper shredder twice and both has broken, exactly same faulty.

Both broken paper shredders are the mini paper shredder with letter opener, one that is very famous among quillers because it shreds 3mm strips cut and is easy to handle & cheaper compared to other shredders. I'm in torn between paying for personal hand paper shredder or a very costly machine with same size of strips cut. Here is the picture of my beloved paper shredder (^,~)


I hope that I'll find paper shredder of my wish sooner because I really can't afford orders for quilling papers as well as orders for RAYA cards without the machine.

Happy to share this info with all of you.
Thank you & Happy fasting.