Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Oh my paper shredder!

Assalamualaikum & Hello everyone,

I'm sorry for being in silence since my last post on RAYA cards. It's been a busy week and I'm in trouble when my ONLY functioned paper shredder has broken. It was my only machine that shreds  3mm strips and now it's broken. I bought same paper shredder twice and both has broken, exactly same faulty.

Both broken paper shredders are the mini paper shredder with letter opener, one that is very famous among quillers because it shreds 3mm strips cut and is easy to handle & cheaper compared to other shredders. I'm in torn between paying for personal hand paper shredder or a very costly machine with same size of strips cut. Here is the picture of my beloved paper shredder (^,~)


I hope that I'll find paper shredder of my wish sooner because I really can't afford orders for quilling papers as well as orders for RAYA cards without the machine.

Happy to share this info with all of you.
Thank you & Happy fasting.

11 comments:

  1. Great! nice art works using the paper came out from the Paper Shredder. I want to try it also in my vacant hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Milliscent, thank you so much for dropping by. Yes, you should try it! Sometimes we just don't know how art appears from a very unexpectable things around us. Enjoy yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi dear... i hv a few paper shredder...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed reading your blog. I got an inspiration and idea after reading and Paper Shredder can be used for making artful crafts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jason Murphy, thank you so much. Knowing that you're really enjoy reading my blog and got inspired, I'm so happy and touched. Keep staying ya! Thank you.

      Delete
  5. I really appreciate this blog for giving good information about paper shredder, so interesting better to keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Milliscent Morgan, thank you so much. I will update more info about paper shredders of my favourites now. Stay tuned ya!

      Delete
  6. I know how hard it is when your paper shredder is broken when you need it the most. I was making some art projects before when my paper shredder snapped. It took me a day to finish the paper cutting that I needed and I promised that day after that I’d take care of my paper shredder. I hope you already have a new paper shredder that you can use for your crafts. :)

    Ruby Badcoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ruby, thanks so much for dropping by :) ya, I already bought new one (different kind of shredder) as I promised to myself that I won't buy the same shredder again! thanks, I also hope you found your best shredder that you can use for your craft projects :)

      Delete
  7. hi, may i know where to buy a good paper shredder (3mm), am in singapore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi nethra, i'm not so sure, but you may try to find it at lelong.my or personally ask miss aziha from crafty diva's, she's still selling paper shredder. By the way, thank you for visiting my blog ^_^

      Delete