Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

bunch of thanks continues...

Next person I thank most is Kelly Marie Alvarez. Wonder who she is? She is the owner of Lawn Fawn, the company that sells cute, fun, whimsical and even a bit quirky crafting products that make me fall again and again. They also sell pattern papers from bright side collection, stickers and twine! Clear stamps are quite expensive as well as the shipping costs. But believe me, it is worth. It inspires me a lot in creating really fun cards. Visit her blog here and if you're interested on their products, shop online here.

These are some clear stamp sets that I adore. Thanks for my charming hubby, I finally have them all.

 


 


 


 
They're really fun and cute, aren't they?

Other than Lawn Fawn, I also adore clear stamps from my cute stamps collection. They're also fun, cute and easy to use. Visit their website here






YES! I wish I have them all..hehe




No comments:

Post a Comment